POLY BARRIER – STOCKYARD SHEETING
Poly Barrier is a sturdy yet flexible High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) sheeting that offers protection against stock bruising and provides an additional visual barrier where needed between stockyards, stables or pens. Resistant to chemicals and moulds, the lightweight sheeting does not degrade from environmental factors including sunlight (UV stabilised).
Resitech prides itself on the unique mix of high quality recycled plastics that ensures strength, durability and longevity.
USES OF POLY BARRIER
- Cattle crush
- Pens, Stables & Horse Floats
- Trough liners
- Construction fencing
- Retaining walls
BENEFITS OF POLY BARRIER
- Available in a range of sizes, customised roll lengths and cut sheet panels.
- Easy to use and affix to fencing panels
- Cost effective compared to Rubber Belt alternatives etc
- Chemically inert ensuring longevity of product
- Australian made for Australian conditions
- Made from 100% high quality recycled plastics (Resitech can recycle offcuts*)
*Recycling of offcuts is dependent on volume and quality.
SIZES & SPECIFICATIONS OF POLY BARRIER
Product sizing can be customised to your specific requirements. Sizes available:
- Width: 150mm – 1500mm
- Thickness: 1000um (1mm) – 5000um (5mm)
- Length: 1m – 250m (Roll or sheet options available)
Our standard sheeting has small diamond embossing on one side and is smooth on the other side. Sheets are also available smooth for both sides.