Pallet pads are a viable alternative to cardboard/kraft paper and coreflute pads used as a protective layer in packaging. Companies can now have a price competitive alternative whilst gaining far superior protective qualities for their product.
Resitech is an Australian manufacturer of a proven alternative for pallet pads, dimple sheets and layer sheets
Many companies are moving away from cardboard/kraft paper and coreflute. Companies within the food, masonry and agricultural industries, are utilizing, exporting and endorsing our plastic pallet pads & layer pads.
The sheet provides a non-skid surface and protection/cushion layer between products. All raw materials and finished product are extensively tested to ensure compliance with Resitech’s product specifications.
Our product has been well received as a successful and economical choice within multiple industries for many years.
Resitech plastic sheeting is available in a range of lengths, sizes, and texture combinations, or we can custom extrude a plastic sheet to your requirements.
The Benefits of Plastic Pallet Pads
- Australian owned and manufactured
- Price competitive against heavy paper and cardboard product
- Supplied Australia Wide within the Meat and Food Industry, Brick and Masonry, Agricultural Industry etc.
- The product is water proof by its very design compared to cardboard and other porous material
- Used by vacuum loading ‘in line’ fully robotic machines
- Superior strength and protection characteristics – Embossing grip both sides
- Won’t tear or rub through whilst in transit compared to kraft, cardboard and soft films
- Extremely robust – reusable over and over
- Supplied in sheet form or roll lengths as per application
- Durable and 100% recyclable product
- A rebate is also provided on collection of used sheets – ask about our recycling division
Contact Resitech to arrange FREE samples for you to trial and assess at your earliest convenience.
Created using our environmentally responsible and advanced method of processing plastic waste streams into durable products, Resitech dimple sheets are uniquely strong and durable.
Resitech Industries is 100% Australian owned and operated
What are Recycled Plastic Dimple Sheets?
We create high quality plastic dimple sheets from recycled plastic waste products in our Brisbane facility. Our recycled sheeting is economical, high quality and is used by manufacturers across Australia. Resitech dimple sheets are high quality plastics made from 100% recycled resins.
Benefits of Using our Plastic Dimple Sheets
Made from 100% recycled resins and offering significant savings compared to new sheeting whilst maintaining quality.
Resitech can recycle all damaged and expired dimple sheets.
The benefits of Resitech recycled plastic sheeting include:
- Better products for you
- Better products for the environment
- Customised solutions
- All at an economical price
- Guaranteed product
- Fully recyclable
Dimple sheets offer a strong, durable, environmentally friendly option for your packaging needs.
They are designed to withstand the elements, won’t crack, won’t split and won’t absorb moisture. Strong yet lightweight, our dimple sheets offer the ultimate alternative to cardboard or fibre sheets.
- Made in Queensland by experts with decades of experience
- The resin used to make the product is made on site to our high standards.
Plastic Dimple Sheet Specifications
Resitech dimple sheets are manufactured from a proprietary blend of polyethylene, primarily high-density polyethylene (HDPE). The sheet provides a non-skid surface and protection/cushion layer between products. All raw materials and finished product are extensively tested to ensure compliance with Resitech’s product specifications.