Resitech manufactures and supplies poly damp-proof course to the Australian building and window industry and has appointed industry distributors for the product.
If you’re interested in distributing our dampcourse product or are a construction or window manufacturing business that’s looking for a reliable, quality damp course waterproofing product that’s made in Australia, please contact us
Why our DampCourse is Superior
Resitech manufactures damp course on-site in our Brisbane facility so you know you’re buying an Australian product when you order from us. Here’s a few of the reasons our dampcourse is superior to other imported and local products available on the market today:-
- Made in Queensland by experts with decades of experience
- The resin used to make the product is made on site to our high standards.
- Our damp course is made from 100% recycled plastic and embossed on both sides to fit securely into all areas requiring waterproofing.
- It is stabilised for UV protection and its core is also made from recycled plastic (not cardboard) so that you know our product is genuine, this also provides a totally recyclable product.
- Permanent Moisture Barrier
- 500 µM thickness, as per the Australian Standard.
- Double sided embossing
- Conforms to Australian Standard 2904 – 1995
Why it’s Made from Recycled Products
- Better for the environment
- Less processing than making it from supplied or imported ingredients
- We control quality and that’s important to us and our customers
- Less travel time from factory floor to site which reduces carbon footprint
Damp Course Specifications
Each building job requires the correct size and design so that the job can be water proofed successfully. Our design and production team have worked to develop a high-quality product list for our customers to choose from.
If you have any questions that cannot be answered by the information here, please ask our Customer Service team for more help.