Foaming & Lamination
Resitech is always creating and pioneering new ways to use recycled plastics in economical and practical ways. The newest technology we have invested in is co-extrusion for foaming and lamination technologies. This allows for the creation of new products and the ability to tailor and specifically suit our customers’ wide range of applications.
How does it work?
The foamed sheeting is created by using a three-layer extrusion process, where the inside layer is filled with either a solid PE core or foamed PE from 2mm-6mm thick. Then sandwiched between the top and bottom layer with either virgin(new) or recycled PE to suit the needs of specific industries. The top layer can then be laminated for advertising and branding.
The advantages of our foamed PE include:
- Lightweight and durable
- Reduction in overall weight per kilo, especially when using for freight packaging
- Reduces cost as lighter and thereby more economical for our customers
- Product can either be solid or foamed
- Aesthetically appealing with a variety of colours available
- Customisable laminate layer, eg: your logo and choice of text – Laminated products can be single or double sided with a thickness between 0.5mm and 6mm.
- Different textures and sizing available to suit custom requirements
For more information on the uses and availability of our foaming technology, please contact us and speak to one of our friendly sales staff.